Santa Monica is a charming seaside town located just 8 non-freeway miles north of Los Angeles International Airport (LAX).
The blend of Santa Monica's natural beauty, beachfront setting, award-winning dining, incomparable hotel collection and unique event venues provides guests with a chic, quintessential Southern California experience that is the perfect balance between meet and play.
Set near an array of Southern California's most exciting destinations, Santa Monica is the perfect home base for visitors planning to take a day trip to one (or more). Plus, all regions can be reached via public transportation. Here's how to make the most of your time at some of the area's top attractions.
• Marina del Rey: 3 miles / 20 min
• Malibu: 5 miles / 20 min
• Rodeo Drive: 8 miles / 30 min
• West Hollywood: 12 miles / 40 min
• SoFi Stadium: 10 miles / 45 min
• Universal Studios: 22 miles / 1 hr & 15 min
• Disneyland: 43 miles / 1 hr & 15 min
Santa Monica Travel & Tourism (SMTT) is a non-member sales and service organization that promotes Santa Monica as a conference, business and leisure destination. SMTT will help you find the ideal group hotel and venue and directly connect you to experiential activities such as private tours, beachside wellness classes and custom cooking sessions with one of our renowned chefs. We are here to help you curate the perfect Santa Monica experience.
• 8.3 Walkable Square Miles
• 120,000+ Square Feet of Unique & Flexible Event Space
• 40+ Accommodation Options
• 280 Days of Sunshine a Year
• 8 Non-Freeway Miles from LAX